Carambis Driver Updater is the easiest and fastest way to update all drivers on your PC. The program scans all connected devices, checks the database for updated drivers as well as missing drivers, more compatible, and stable versions of drivers, which are suitable individually for your PC and your devices configuration. You will be able to download and install required drivers manually, or select required drivers for automatic download and install and the program will do all the work for you in background.
Driver Updater is very helpful for novice users: you don't need to search for device's model names required to find the proper driver. The program automatically detects the device's unique ID (Hardware ID or HID) and selects the driver for this device even more precisely than it can be done manually by the user. The program uses one of the largest database with latest drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. All drivers are official and tested by device's manufacturers, so users are protected from installing viruses and malware, which are often disguised as drivers on third-party websites.
Driver Updater also helps professionals, who have to work with multiple computers: instead of installing drivers for each computer manually you can use the program and install all drivers on all computers at the same time. And all drivers will always be updated to their latest versions, so you can forget about routine maintenance.
Main program features:
- Automatic search, download, installation, and update of all drivers;
- Drivers are compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems;
- Selective drivers installations and updates;
- User-friendly interface;
- Always up-to-date drivers, which are tested on multiple systems.
Minimal system requirements:
- An Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with a base frequency of 200 MHz;
- 32 MB of operational memory;
- 20 MB of free space on your hard disk;
- A 16-bit video card with 800x600 resolution;
- Internet access.